Montag, 31. März 2014

Exam block and easter parcels

Hello! (:
To begin where I started the last post: I went with levi to their gif on Saturday and it was one of their best gigs in a very long time. Everyone was drunk and danced and was happy. Levi wore his Mocktail outfit again, his choice, I didn't influence that at all! :P Looked pretty good but I reckon. Ô.o
Levi at The Leap
On Sunday, the band had rehearsal for the Mackay's got talent show. We went to the MECC, the place where mocktail was as well and they set everything up, checked everything and played a couple of songs then. Was good, I really enjoyed it. (:
Band rehearsal for Mackay's got talent
The other day, Omi's easter-parcel arrived! I was so exited and so happy when I found a German parcel for me in the corner while I was vaccuming the house! It  contained three easter-egg-containers for me and of course I couldn't help myself and eat one. :P Additional, there were three little metal containers with chocolate in it in the parcel, for my hostfamily and the Camerons as a 'Thank-you' at Easter. Thank you SO much Omi! That really helped me with my desperate question what to get for Easter for my hostfamily. (: 
I store them ow in my sweet-draw. Of course only to keep them safely somehwere, NOT to sneak up and eat some quickly without anyone knowing. :P
Yesterday was the first day of the exam block. Maths B exam for me. The first paper with  the easy
The German parcel! Yayayay!
&the content of he parcel
questions and a little harder questions was pretty good I reckon. But the second paper, with problem solving questions was pretty ordinary. I could do number 1, 2 and 3 without any problems. Number 5 was dona as well, but only with quiet a lot of help from teachers and the other internationals (remebmer, all the international students are in a little seperated room with a lady who helps with language problems etc. We don't see it that strictly but and help each other with the actual exam as well. :P ). I was too annoyed and too stuffed to do number 4. It was too hard and too much thinking and in general, just too much.  Oh well, that should be alright. It doesn't really count for me anyway.
Ô.o where is the other half?!
Today I have a day off. Or well, I actually need to study for my Marine exam tomorrow but it's already midday and I haven't revised anything yet. Instead, I mowed the lawn and I cleaned my room up a tiny little bit and I wrote some emails and now I'm writing this post. I got an email from my mum with informations for my subject choice for grade 11 and 12 back in Germany. I'm a little bit confused to be honest. Doesn't matter, she'll be right. (;

I better go and actually start some revision,hei?
Talk soon people!
<3

P.S.: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANE! Hope you have a wonderful day and party hard! :P <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen