Montag, 14. April 2014

Levi-week

Hei everyone,
I am really really sorry for not writing earlier. I was just too busy. (:
To finish off my stories about the exam block: I went to school on Wednesday and spend the first half of the day in the art room working  on my art project and then I had my Marine Exam which was actually really good and pretty easy. On Thursday I was just home, and on Friday I went to school to spend the whole day in the art room working. (:
On Friday after school, Levi and I went first shopping together and then to watch 'Ride Along' in the movies. It was a comedy and  it was actually quiet amusing for me, Levi thought it was hilarious. :D
From this night on, I slept over at Levi's place until the following Friday. My hostparents went to Antonia's family up north for the week, so I took the oportunity to spend that time with Levi.
The Mackay's got talent show was on on Saturday, it was good and the band had a good gig there. However, in the end they didn't get anything and one of the worst contestence won the first price. Doesn't matter, it was good anyway. The same night, the boys played a normal gig at the pub.
The rest of the week, we practicly didn't do too much. We were at Levi's place and slept A LOT and cooked nearly every day and watched a fair few movies. We cleaned the whole house from the inside and the outside and we finally rearranged Levi's older sister's room. She moved out at the beginning of the year but her room was exactly the same. Now it is clean and pretty and a perfect spare room for two. :P
On Wednesday, I got treated very specially by Levi. *_* I had to go for an 1.5 hour walk down the road and when I came back, I got a three course meal served in candle light and with very romantic music (It was VERY delicious!), then I got to relax in the bath tub with more candles all over the bathroom and really nice music and in the end I could enjoy a wonderful and long massage in more candle light and more very nice music.. Hmmmm...*---* It was VERY cute and VERY romantic and just awesome. Thank you so much, bub! <33
Well, on Thursday I had a bit of a violent day. I chopped a tree with a kind of axe thing. Just because I can. And because I felt like it. I got really violent and just killed this poor little innecent tree. But that's okay. I felt really good afterwards. Now I have two B.I.G. and open blisters on my hands that really hurt. That's the less nice part about it. But well.
On Friday night, I went home for one night just to go back to Levi's on Saturday afternoon. We made a vanille sponge cake and went to Levi's sister's 19th birthday party. Was really good, I really enjoyed that. (: The nextday we were in bed sleeping until midday, just because we came home that late. Ups. :D
Now I am spending some time iwth my hostfamily again but tomorrow I am off AGAIN, just to go to a movie night with some friends and then the next night I sleep over at Carissa's place. (: That should be good. (Y)
Talk soon people!
Take care! xoxo

P.S.: (Why is it always a relative's birthday when I write a post? :D) Happy birthday Barbara! Have a WONDERFUL day and enjoy the time with your kids and loving husband! (:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen