Montag, 3. März 2014

Assignment week and Wade's birthday

Heyhey (:
Not much happened in my life since the last post. Or actually, too much happened. But everything is about and around and in school and I am just about to get sick of it again.
Work the whole week first in school, and then at home on school stuff. Mainly my assignments in English and Art had to be done. First I really struggled with my speech for English but it should be alright now and I learnt it by hert and tomorrow I'll present it in front of the class. It is a persuasive speech and my topic is 'Why you should become an exchange student'. I think I chose the topic very well. :P
On Thursday last week, I went to Levi's place after school because he and I had both cake day on Friday (in different classes but :P) so we made cake. Two vanilla cakes that both broke when we got them out of the cake tin. SO, we put them aside and made the already tested recipe of chocolate-banana muffins. Was good (Y).
Anyway, on Friday night I went shopping on my own after school and I bought heaps pf stuff, mainly for school. For example, I bought all my fabric etc for my practical Homec assignment where I have to sew a bag. Costed me half a fortune. I slept over at Annabelle's place and I had the first really nice and long and beautiful sleep in ages. I felt like in heaven. ^_^
I got picked up by Levi who had an audition for 'Mackay's got talent' with Jacob (the singer of the band) and two akustic guitars. They went pretty well they think, but any closer information will be known later on this week. At nighttime, there was a party at the Cameron's place. Therefore, we went to bed late, but we had a long and good sleep, again. (: Sunday, we spent more or less the whole day in the kitchen. We cooked chicken kiev with fried rice for diner and we used the crumbled cakes from Thursday to make the BEST dessert I have EVER eaten in my life. Ô.o We put some cake crumbled on the bottom of a big and shallow dish, put some really fresh and really yummy blueberries on top of it and to make it perfect, we used a lot of homemade chocolate mouse. Ô.o YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!! Because we still had about half of the cake left over when we ran out of mouse, we made some cake pops. They are nice as well. (:
We didn't do much at all for school, but that's okay I reckon. (: We had fun anyway.
Levi's dad Norman went to work again today. He had now nearly 3 months of holidays and is now back. But he works somewhere away from home and is maybe 3 days home a months in average. So he really deserved some long holidays.

That's more or less everything to say. Thsi week is the hardest one is school for me probably. Tomorrow I have my ENglish speech and Art draft due, sometimes this week I have to start AND to finish my Chemistry and Homec assignment. That's it then. All done. (:
Tomorrow I'll go shopping with Levi after school. On Wednesday, Wade has a big diner somewhere for his birthday and  Antonia's and Wade's anniversary. I'll go probably to Levi's on the weekend again. (:
Next weekend is Mocktail! YAY! (x

Talk soon <3
PS: SORRY that I dont have any photos people, I'll try to take some for the next post! <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen