Mittwoch, 26. März 2014

Not happening blood donation and the big flood

Hello people,
My last weekend was good. The party was fun, Levi had a very good gig on Saturday and Sunday was just relaxing day. (:
And that is more or less everything again that happened. Not very exiting, I know. :/
I got a rose on Friday, from Levi.. <3
Well, it's raining again here. Like only a little bit, it is pouring down 24/7 since Monday. That means for me: wet shoes and socks and feet from 7.30 am to 4 pm every day. It's alright the first or even second day, but after the third one, it's just annoying. Not only because everything gets wet (including your bag, your books and the whole uniform), mainly because it doesnt dry from one day to the other and starts to stink. Especially the socks and shoes. THAT's the most annoying part about it.
I took a photo of my way to the busstop this morning to clarify what I mean.
I also took a picture of a dead butterfly on my way. In the last couple of weeks, i always found dead butterflies on my way. They always looked exactly the same, sometimes there were more and sometimes there were less. But because I found so many and always again and because they looked always the same, I took this one picture of this perfectly lying flutterby. <3
The butterfly Ô.o 

Today, Levi and I were supposed to give blood. we got to the blood bank and everything, but we left with exctly the same amount of plasma and red and white particle thingis as we came. I coulnd't donate because my last donation isn't 12 months ago. They changed the rules for the 16 & 17 teenagers. Ô.o Oh well. So I sat down and did some work while I was eating heaps of Maltesers. :P Levi wasn't allowed to donate blood because he has an infected scatch on his knee. Silly boy.
That was about the highlight of the week.
Welcome to my school way (the grassy one, not the right one..)
It goes alright with my hostfamily but slowly, I start to look forward to my return to Germany. Just because i am a little sick of not reeeally being an actual member of the family. I have nothing to say, I am actually alway worried that I get in trouble for little things when they are not in a good mood (what is most of the days) and nobody really tells me what's going on in their lives. What I can understand because I don't really tell them in detail what's going on in my life. But still, it's just the fact that it IS a hostfamily and not my real family. I start to have enough of this situation. On the other side, I don't wanna leave all the good things I learnt and met here. I mean especially Levi with that. <3
Levi has a gig on Saturday at the local Leap Pub. Antonia really wants to go there, I'll go of course as well and listen to the band. I planned to ask if I can go home with Levi and stay there the Sunday. And then I'll have block exames next week. Yuhu. Ô.o

Talk soon people! <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen