Freitag, 7. März 2014

Assignments and another Cyclone

Hello! (:
Yes, Levi and I went shopping on Tuesday after school and we bought Wade's birthday present: scratch-it's. That are things to scratch and tehn you can win money if you're lucky. Gambling, people, gambling. Ô.o
The birthday party was actually really really good. Levi made it interessting for me as I had someone to talk to and to make fun with. Antonia, Wade, Bianka and I took some photos of us before we left home, but they are on Bianka's phone, so I can't post them at the moemnt. I'll ask her to send them to me somehow but. (:
We went to an Asian place and we all had the 'banquet'. You get different courses of entrée, main and dessert and you just eat as much as you can. I was seriously busting afterwards because I can eat A LOT. But it was soooo yummy! :O And we had additionally a really yummy birthday cake for dessert! :O Soooo full! ô.Ô
I didn't even have breakfast the next morning. ^.^
Anyway, I had assignment week this week. On Tuesday I presentedmy oral persuasive speech in ENglish, it was alright but not awesome. I had check date for my Art assignment and I got it already back and fixed everything up. That is ready to go now. I also just finished my Homec assignment and after this post, I'll try to finish my Chemistry assignment. That would be all for this term than I really hope that I get FINALLY some days off and that I can relax a little. Ô.o
I will also get picked up by Levi in the early afternoon today and we go shopping to buy some classy clothes for him. He needs it for Mocktail and later on for Prom as well etc. And maybe, we'll go to the movies afterwards. But that's a spontanous decision. (:
So if I can finsih all my stuff for school today, I'll have this afternoon and tomorrow completly off school stuff! YES! :P
Okay, I better go and start working then. :P

Talk soon people!
PS: I watched yesterday a really good movie with Antonia, 12 years a slave it is called.. very sad but true and eye-opening. Ô.Ô
PPS: There might be another cyclone soon here. Maybe thsi weekend or beginning of next week. It  is already really really windy and I am NOT looking forward to it. I am over cyclone warning and heaps of rain and wet clothes and shoes and everything. I want the autumn here and now and then the winter. I am over the heat. Ô.o

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen