Freitag, 21. Februar 2014

Valentine's day!

Hello people! (:
I had the best Valentine's day EVER last Friday! <3
My beautiful Valentine's present <3
I went for a walk the other day...
Levi brought me a Mickey Mouse to cuddle with to school and I carried it around with me all day long. (:
We both went to the shopping centre Mount Pleasant after school and bought sonme stuff and talked a lot. Levi got a haircut and after all that, we weent to Hungry Jacks (just because I had never been there before and really wanted to try it once :P) and had a little thing to eat. When we came to his place, there were a
I found a little pretty chocolate for him and crafted a pretty card with a poem on it for him and well, I also wrote him a lovely letter. <3
..and took some photos.
huuuuge heart filled with little yummy chocolates and a really pretty bunch of flowers on his bed, waiting for me! OMG, I got soo exited because I obviously didn't expect that at all! :O I didn't have time to go and buy something for Levi before Friday, so I had to get creative and make at least something little out of anything I had here. That means more or less out of nothing.
On Valentine's night, we had really yummy (but hot Ô.o) beef curry with rice. Levi cooked it. <3 Anyway, I was happy all day long and all that love and the presnts and the attention and just everything made this day perfect. (:
I spent the rest of the weekend at his place as well. We did stuff for school and we baked new muffins (OMG, there were the best muffins I've ever had in my entire life!) and some yeast-dough thingies which weren't as good as I wanted them to be. Levi's band had a practise day on Sunday and well, I spent my time working on different school stuff. Ô.o
The week was pretty ordinary again. I went on Wednesday to Mount Pleasant againt to do some shopping

with Levi. And that's it basicly. I really try to do some work for my assignments because all their check dates is like two weeks away. Ô.o And I havn't done much at all. But I jsut don't really know where to start, it's soo much work and all that is soo hard! -.-"
I got a ticket for Mocktail next month. That's like a big party for all the
grade 12 from differnent schools as far as I got that right. I am really looking forward to that, sounds like fun and maybe dancing. :P
And I got invited by the Marine teacher to join the grade 11s on their snorkel trip next month as well I think.

I am working today on differnet school stuff and I try to reply to every message I've got and everything, before I go to Levi's place later on and stay there for the rest of
the weekend. That should be fun but. (:

Talk later my loves! <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen