Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014

Detention and Assignment sheets.

Heyyheyy! (:
Nothing special really happened since the last post in my life. Hence this post won't be very long. :P
I had now already two other weeks of school and they are just always the same. I am now pretty happy with my classes and teachers and I didn't change any subjects since last year.

It's a good feeling but to be a grade 12 student. You feel old and big and responsible and everything. :P I got my first detention (and hopefully last one Ô.o) last week for hugging Levi. Seriously? I just hugged him. I mean, we didn't make out or anything, we just HUGGED each other. Ô.o Oh well, that counts already as PDA in school and Levi and I had to sit 20 minutes long in a classroom during lunchtime and copy a well-behaviour-text. What a punishement. Anyway, I've learnt my lesson and now I am afraid to even look at boys. Well, I could get a detention for it, who knows?
And the QCS-test gets more and more important here. We had a special parade for it and the first out of many special preparation lessons for it. It is something like the 'Abitur' or 'bac' (for my french friends ^.^) in Europe I think. Not really sure but. Anyway, it is at the end of the year when I am already back in Germany so it doesn't really affect me.
It is now the third week back at school and I have already got nearly all my assignement sheets and everything. SO annoying. Especially because I don't feel like working at all. :/

Last weekend, my hostparents weren't at home. Antonia left on Thursday and visited her family back in whereever until Monday and Wade was working. So I spent the night from Friday to Saturday at Shayna's place and got picked up by the Cameron's on Saturday where I sepnt the rest of the weekend. We worked on the graders and I made German pancakes (with apple sauce.. A DREAM!!! :O) and Levi and I made pizza for diner and muffins for Michu (one really lovely guy out of the bus and my maths class). His birthday is today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHU!! We had really yummy home made chicken pies as well, YUM!

I even stayed at his place from Sunday to Monday because I told his parents that my hostparents aren't home and they offered me to stay. So I did and I did not regret it AT ALL. (: Just the situation with Antonia was a little awkward because she obviously didn't know and we decided that at like 9 pm and yeah, long story. But I didn't get in trouble for anything and all is good. (:

This weekend, I will spend Valentine's day with Levi. <3 What we'll do is not quiet sure yet, but I am sure it will be great. (:
But I'll be home on Sunday and do some school stuff. I have soooo much to do and so little time for it! :O

Kisses and hugs from over here!
Have a wonderful Valentine's day with your love! :*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen