Sonntag, 2. Februar 2014

Cyclone Dylan

Welcome back! (:
My Australian Day was really good. We (The Cameron's, a friends couple, the family of Liam and of course the band) went to this Place where the gig was. A tiny little mining town with exactly one pub where teh boys played. It was really good, because not much happens there in town and everyone was drunk because of
If u look really close, you can see the band..
Australian Day, everyone, seriously everyone danced and had fun and was with the band. Well, first I didn't really want to dance and stayed lonely at the table while everyone had fun. But because Levi is Levi he came off the stage with his guitar and literally dragged me on my chair on the dance floor. :So, I had no choice and had to dance. And I did and it was really good and fun (Y) THANK YOU LEVI! <3
Levi's sister is partying :P
We came home at like 2 am and went of course for a McDonalds run before we went home and to bed. I stayed at Levi's place. The next day and on Tuesday we slept long in the morning. We did a few things around the house and went to town and well, that is then how I spent my last day of my only Australian summer holidays. (:
Chilli plant in Levi's garden..
The first day of school was shit. Sorry, but it was. All my classes are different and I have different teachers and everything. The worst thing is that Susanne left and I don't have a friend or anything in my english and art classes. That is a little sad. But I will survive it I reckon. (;
We sit in a different spot and our group is a little different.. I still take the bus but and I still really like it. (:
I tried one of these straight. Fuuu! Never again Ô.Ô
The second day of school was so much better, I think I got already a little used to all these new things. But it was rainy as shit and I had to take an umbrella with me to walk to the bus stop. I was still dripping when I arrived there.. I was constantly wet this whole day long and I just never dried. My whole uniform inclusiv the shoes and my bag and everything else were just dripping and dirty when I came home on
this day. I had to walk through the big and wet jungle of really really high grass from my busstop on the way home. What a mission. Ô.o The shoes are still a tiny little bit wet. And it's now 3 days after that happened. Anyway, this
whole wetness and the really bad wind we had since a couple of days already were because of the cyclone that was coming. Or well, we had cyclone warning because no one really knows where the cyclone goes in the end. My hostfamily tidied the whole outdoor area up on this afternoon and made everything wind-save.
Well, the cyclone Dylan ended up being somewhere a little further north and we just had heaps of rain and wind.
I tried to make the rain visible somehow..
Party! ^.^
The schools were open on Friday but all the busses were cancelled. So I went with Antonia to school  and there was like seriously no one. I had classes of about 5 to 7 students and only one teachers actually taught us something. All the other lessons were just a big waste of time. After school, I went home iwth levi who got picked up. Antonia had another appointment after work blabla, so I went with them and then at nighttime the band had a gig at the pub. I stayed the night and the next night as well at Levi's place. The band had another gig at Saturday night which was different as it was for a 50th birthday party with dressing up in the 80's style. I borrowed happy pants of Norman and Levi gave me shoes and a shirt and I was really to go. :P
I came home today at about 3 pm and did some homework and cleaned a little bit my room up. Had diner, a shower and now I am in bed again, ready to go for another week of school.

Have a wonderful day my loves and we'll catch up soon!
<33

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen