Samstag, 25. Januar 2014

Fishing & Australian Day

Hey people all over the world..
Annabelle came over the night o fthe last post. We spend the main part of our time together in the pool and it was just lik eit is supposed to be... music, sun and pool (: We also watched a couple movies and talked a lot. It's good to have another German in Australia and it's awesome if this German just came from Germany and can tell you everything about it! (: We also shared a few German sweets & chocolat :P
The next day I went with Levi and Norm into town to get some things done. I finally got the photos I made with the underwater camera of my shorkelling trip in Airlie Beach.. can xouimagine that? I forgot about it all summerholidays long but  they luckily still had the photos. (: At this night, we got our new boat. Peter sold our biggest one and got a new one instead, an even bigger one. :P And because I am crazy but I wanna experience something, I said yes when Wade asked me if I wanted to come woth the boys the next day fishing.
So I woke up at 4.30 am the next day, we left here at 5 am & went to the survey to buy drinks and food and fuel for the day. Have you ever spend $300 on fuel?! Ô.o And the tank of the boat wasn't even full.. you can fit 550 litres in there what is fuel for about $ 700.. Ô.Ô
The new boat (: 
Anyway, Peter, Wade, Azza (Pete's mate from the camping trip), another oneof Peter's friends and I left the harbour at about 5.50 am. We cruised around a lot and tried differnet fishing spots and fished and Pete and this other mate weent speer fishing once, but didn't get anything. We end up with 9 mackerels and one big yellow finned tuna. I caught 4 little fish but one got half eaten by a shark on his way to the surface, so I actually only caught 3 and a half. All uneatable. :P But I did the winding for Azza and Pete a few times when they had hooked a fish. Omg, that is so hard work, it's unbelievable! & my complete left arm, especially my wrist and my left hip really hurt now. Because of the fishing rod. But I feel that I did something and that's good. (: The boat is just huge. Nice and big and with heaps of room. And yesterday I also found out that I don't get sea sick. That's something good, no? (: After we cleaned the boast we cut the fish. And
That's what we've caught
we tried some raw tuna meat with soy sauce and later on with lime. First time in my life that I ate raw fish, yay! And it wasn't even that bad. Tasted mainly like soy sauce or lime. :P

We had fish and chips with salad for diner, yuuum! (x And at 10 pm I was sleeping. Omg, I was seriously dead. I nearly fell asleep a couple of times on the boat that tired was I. :O
Today is Australian Day and we have a big party here. I get picked up at midday from the Cameron's and I will spend the day with them and go to Levi's gig. I am actually very glad not to be here today. It's already too much for me to feel really
:P
comfortable and the party haven't even started yet. Too many too old people without my kind of humor. Too muchalcohol and too many noises until too late at nighttime. Too much stuff  that's not very pleasant. So I am VERY happy to be with the Cameron's, that will be better in every case. (: I'll stay the night and the Monday at their place and then we'll see what happens on Tuesday. My last day of holidays. :'(

Oh well, I'll hear soon from you. (: Probably after the holidays. :'(
Kathi (:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen