Montag, 13. Januar 2014

Happy New Year people!

HAAAAPPY NEW YEEEAR EVERYONE! (: I wish you all the best for this new year and hope that you all achieve what you want to achieve in the next 12 months! (:
I had a really good start in the new year! (x
If you look close enough, you can see a cow and a horse
After I finished the last post in the morning of the 31st, I got picked up by Levi. That is the reason why I couldn't post any photos in the last post. But I changed that now and if you go back and have a look: there
 are a few photos now. Anyway, we drove all together (Levi and family, Liam and family, Jakob (singer of the band) and other people I don't know) to Nebo, the rodeo place where the band had a gig at New Year's eve. I shared a room with the boys and we had fun I would say. ^.^ It was my first rodeo in my life and it's actually pretty cool, I enjoyed it! (:
We went to bed at about 4 am, after the gig and after a shower and had to wake up 4 hours later. Ô.o I was tired man! Somehow I survived the day anyway without a little snooze. Levi, Norm (his dad) and I did some jobs around the house on the first of Janurary but we tried to go to bed quiet early because we had to get up
early at the next day. And at 6am I was awake at the second of Janurary. We had breakfast at the airport and then the flight of the Camerons was on and mine was on an hour later. I enjoyed the flight actually, I was still (or again) tired :P and I listened to music and relaxed.
I can't tell you what we've done at all the days in the right order and in detail, but I can tell you th emost imporant things we've done. (: We went shopping a few times (I got a new dress and two pairs of new shoes after I really couldn't wear my old ones. Even if I'd liked to. And I got a new pair of sunnies and the movie Despicable Me 2. And a Tshirt of the Gold coast!). We went to nighttime events like Dracula's and the revolving restaurant and to theme parks like Dreamworld an Wet'n'Wild and we went to the Australian Zoo! I LOVE zoos! I patted a koala and kangaroos and I saw tigers and heeeeaps of snakes and emus and wombats! And we went to the crocodile show which was really good because they fed the crocs in front of everyone. Ô.o
We also went to the speedway. Thats a racing track for speedcars. We watched the final of the Australian Titles of the World Series Speedcars. Dont ask me what that means in detail, there were just fast cars driving
Old shoes Ô.o 
New shoes (:
 in an oval. :D And it was really really dirty and you got all dusty and everything. (: Was really good.! We went and played pat pat what was really fun. :P I spent 24/7 with Levi and we sometimes went together somewhere just on our own. (: We had a couple of times just alone at home as well and we shared a bed room. :P But (and that really surprised me) we didn't get sick of each other and had always a good time. (:



Heaps of Speedcars before the final..
Speedcars. (:
Waiting for the race to begin (: 
All together, I had an awesome time in Brisbane and at the Gold Coast and I am SO glad that I got invited by the Camerons! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT! <3
We came home at the 12th of Janurary and we had the fish we caught before the holidays when we went fishing for diner. This home cooked meal was SO beautiful after 12 days fast food and restaurant meals! <3
The guitar came with, of course :P
Now I am home again and I still have another 2 and a half weeks of holidays. (: I have nothing planned anymore, so I'll sleep a lot and do something with friends. Antonia goes back to work next week already. Peter changed his work raster and works now every week from Tuesday to Friday. So he'll be home every weekend from now on.
I will go to Levi's place tomorrow and spend there the night as well. That  are all the plans I have until now. Not very many, I know. Ô.o

I'll let you know if something else happens! Love to yous all!

PS: I received a very lovely postcard from the Krautis and from my little sister, klein F! Thank you very much yous both! I loove the cards! <3
And I finally received a rarcel full of gingerbread from Opapi! :O Thank you VERY much for that! I will share with everyone of course, otherwise I'll drown in gingerbread! :OO <3

Dreamworld! (:

Us in front of the nocturnal Brisbane 

Croc in the Australia Zoo! 

& I even touched one (a little one but ^.^) 

Did I mention the snakes before? Ô.o

Sleepy wombat! How CUUUTE! <3

The kangaroo kicked Levi before. Now he's complaining. :P 

THAT is Australia. Sleepy Australia but. 


They are feeding  the crocodile.. 

And again. It's hungry. 

The Cameron Family. (: I reckon you can literally see in their faces that it was hot and exhausting, hei? 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen