Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014

End of the Holidays...

Heyyheyy!
I have really bad news.. the holidays are nearly over by now. :(
But wait, don't you let me confuse you! I'll tell you in order what happened since the last post.

Well, the day after the post, I had a really relaxed morning. I had breakie and a cleaning attac. I cleaning my WHOLE freaking room and seriously every little bit of it. It nealry looked like I just moved in again. (: I had a swim in the pool and later on, Levi came from Jackson's place over to my place.  We sorted a few things out here and had a talk to Antonia and Wade (who was just home again) and then we left together on our bikes. Puuuh it is hard to ride a bike without any gears man! Ô.o I nearly died on the way, even if the road is nearly flat Ô.o  This day was the birthday of Levi's dad. So I brought him a couple of packages of original and imported German gingerbread as a present. This night, we went out for diner and met a few friends and family. (: The next day, Levi and I made a really yummy chocolate-banana cake. And I helped him cleaning his guitar cases and we went all together to town to get a few things. & because I really didn't feel like going home at all, I asked Antonia relly friendly if I could stay another night. Her message didn't seem very exited about that, but in the end she proposed that I even should stay a third night at Levi's place as she and Wade went out for the tea the next day. So I happily did.
We actually didn't really do much the next two days. We cleaned Levi's old car (it's actually not his, but they call it his) and that was the first time I actually polished a freakingcar from the inside and outside and from the bottom to the top. Ô.o And I realised that I can be quiet fun, but I won't ever be something I love to do.
Jackson came over and stayed the night as well. This evening, Levi had another acustic gig with Jackob (the singer of the band), their second one. It was really really good this time. They sounded great and there were people dancing and everything. (: Good job boys! (I just didn't take any photos or anything this time! I'm sorry :/)
Anyway, when I came home on Saturday night, we had a big party here at my place. Ô.o Well, it's actually not too bad that I missed it. They are never reeeeally fun for me anyway.
The next day was actually really good. I had relly really fun with my hostfamily and we went for a swim in the pool all together and laughted and everything. :D That night was the first one in ages that I actually went to bed early. Mainly because I had to wake up the next day at 5 am to go fishing iwth Levi and his dad.
We caught two fish this time. Levi got the big one, I got the pretty one. :P It was okay, but not as good as the last time.. we were home at about midday and stayed busy the whole day long. Otherwise I would have fell asleep straight away, so tired was I Ô.o We cleaned the boat and went to town and made the fish for diner and watched Avatar at nighttime (Levi haven't had seen it before this time proply! Is that believable! Ô.o) Yesterday, we spent our time mainly on cleaning the complete padio. ^.^ Something to do..

I am home again and will be here for the last remaining week of holidays! :'( Nooo! The longest summerholidays of my life are nearly over. And I am really glad that they weren't boring at all. Thanks to Levi and his family <3
Annabelle will come to my place tonight and stay until tomorrow late afternoon. I will spend Sunday, Australian Day with the Cameron's again. The band has a gig somewhere 3 hours drive from Mackay and I prefer to be with them than join the party at my place. Too many people, too many people that aren't my friends and too many drunk people. Ô.o
That's about it. I will probably spend the rest of the time with sorting things out or playing finally (I wanna do that since weeks! O.o) computer games and relaxing. That will do, hei? (:

Okay, hear from you soon! I am sorry if this post is a little longer again... :/ But well.
Byebye! Kathi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen