Sonntag, 29. Juni 2014

Second last week

Hei everybody,
First of all: I put some puppy photos into my last post. So have a look there. (:
And then: My second last week here in Australia is already over :'(
That &morenhas still to go...
That is already in the suitcase..
On Tuesday, I just worked on my good-bye presents and somehow the day went over pretty quickly. Wednesday I woke up ealry and caught the school bus into town, I was meeting Annabelle in school. I stayed at her place for the day and scrapbooked there and in general, just had fun with her. (: It was her Good-bye dinner at nighttime which was really yum and nice Ô.o Yumyumyum! (:
I stayed over at her place bacsue the next day was a school day anyway and helped her packing all her stuff together. She had waaaaaay too much and ended up sending another parcel with stuff over to Germany. There wasn't much of an alternative.
On the way home (:
The band is playing just for me <3
&everyone is listening.
The girls <3
Anyway, Thursday, the next day I went to a dream job seminar  that my school offered and I listened the whole day long to a lady talking about how you know what your dream job is and how to get it. We did some exersices in a book to that topic and I actually helped me sorting out all my thoughts and ideas in my head and I know now what my new step is: going on workexperience. Anyway, that was good and then there was teh Friday which was even better. It was my last day of school ever so I took my camera with me andtook heaps of photos of the people and teh school. Or well, of all the people that were there. All together, we were 26 Grad 12 students in the whole school. Everyone else couldn't have been bothered to show up, and the same thing happened in most of the other grades as well. Sometimes I was even the only student in my class! Anyway, classes got mixed together to have at least 5 or 6 people there, I watched two movies, played internet games and helped carrying tables and sorting out the boat trailer. It was great, I wish we could have that more often. :P

Alf&Bev

Levi needs to help me with my cake <3
The twins were coming with levi and I on the bus and we all went straight to Levi's place where my Good-bye/Birthdayparty was happening that night. We blew up a million balloons and then we sorted sopme other stuff out before all the guest came: my friends, the whole Cameron family, the band and then there was my hostfamily which came only for a tiny little bit only because I got upset when they texted me they wouldnt come.
Anyway, it was a great night, we all had self-made pizza and the band was playing a couple of songs and I got heeeeeeeeeeeeaps of AMAZING presents, I love em all, and I talked to all the people and we played pool and it was just a great night. (:
A HUUUUGE thank you to the Cameron-family which made all that possible! <3
yumyumyum!

2 of the 5 Cameron's cars..
I spent the rest of the weekend at Levi's place and we relaxed the whole Saturday. Sunday, we first went to a carshow where the Camerons put 5 cars in (3 of them won a price which is PRETTY good) and then Levi and I went to a Sugar Mill Tour on our own. It was literally only the guide and us. (: BUt it was very interessting and I am glad we did it.

Well, now it is Monday and my last four and a half days here began. I finished my first scrapbook and now I have to get the second one done in three days, today, tomorrow and Wednesday. On Wednesday night I go for dinner with my hostfamily. I saved teh whole Thursday for packing (I might have to send another parcel now as well, when I got all them presents!! ^.^) and then on Friday I am going to do somefun stuff with my friends. My planes goes at 4.45 pm and I am back in Germany on Saturday at 1 pm. (:

I am not quiet sure how I feel about all that saying-good-bye stuff. I try not to think about it because my head makes it always worse than it actually is. I am going quiet well in terms of tears and horrible emotions. However, I think it is time for me to go home and to finish this exchange year. I am aussie enough :P

See you soon people!
Talk soon! <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen