Freitag, 4. Juli 2014

The packing and delayed flights

Hei everyone!
This is my very last Australian post.
I went well with the scrapbook, I worked my butt of on Monday and Tuesday until Levi came Tuesday night to pick me up as a surprise. and he cooked me dinner and we had a good night together.  It was something relaxing and reallynice after all that scrapbooking and a good surprise too. x) Anyway, I even worked Wednesday on the book at Levi's place until I had to go home I was that short on time.
This night, Wednesday night, I had my second official Good-bye dinner with my hostfamily. There were more people than the first time and it was actually pretty good. It definitely helped me to say good-bye to my world in Australia a little more and it was also the last time I saw Gemma and Adrian.
ALL my good-bye presnts. (The reason for the extra parcel)

I saved my whole day on Thursday to pack and get everything sorted out. First I had to finish Levi's God-bye present (I can't write here what it is, because he reads the posts as well and it's a surprise! :P ) which took me forever. Then the family asked me to come with and to load some rocks in the truck for our driveway. Wade is fixing it a little bit. Well, that took around 3 hours so we were just back for late lunch.
Then I had to finish the scrapbook but my black niko pen died half way through the book, so I had to wait until Levi would come over to bring me another one. Well, I started to sort all my stuff out and to slowly pack all my stuff. In the end, it ended up not to fit into the suitcase, but luckily I had asked Antonia a couple of days before to get ma a postage box, so I could post any stuff I had too much. I only put things in that box that I won't need anymore in the next 4 months, because that is how long it will take to come to Germany with the sea mail. (:
Well, in the end I had a big and definitely FULL suitacse of 23 kg, a definitely full parcel of 7,7 kg, three bag filled with stuff that I can't take with me and that I gave to Levi and Good-bye presents. I also had a camerabag extra, my backpack as carry-on luggage, two jumpers, a big pillow and myself, dressed in my new big Australian boots and jeans and T-shirt. That's a lot of stuff. Ô.o
Carry-on luggage (:



Al that is supposed to go...
I spent the Friday with my friends to distract myself from all the worries and stress about my flight and the Good-byes. I dropped the scrapalbum at Levi's place off and said good-bye to his parents, I sent the parcel, I went to the movies with my girldfriends and Levi and later on for lunch and to the icecream shop. :P Than Levi and I got picked up by Antonia who drove us to the airport.
...in here. Ô.o
Well, when I checked in, the lady could only hand me one ticket because my first flght to Brisbane was delayed 1,5 hours and she didn't know if I could still catch my next flight to Dubai. So I just took that ans waited maybe 1,5 hours until Levi and I decided to go back tothe lady to figure out what was happening now. And well, after a phonecall,she told me that I have to catch the next Dubai fight on Saturday. There was no other one before Saturday at 9 pm. So my flight to Brisbane got changed to Saturday at 1.30 pm and I just catch all my flight like planned, just 24 hours later. And I will be home 24 hours later. And I can't fly with my other exchange student friend, I am on my own now. But that will be alright and I think it was the best solution in that situation. (:
So I spent another night at my hostfamiliy's house and hopefully everything will work out today. Ô.o Otherwise I have to stay there another night. Ô.O :P

It is 7 am here in the morning adn i can't sleep anymore, so I am writing this post. I will write another one when I am back in Germany, just to tell you how everything went and what is going on then, but practiclly, this is the end now. The end of my Australain exchange year and the end of this blog. I really hope you enjoyed it, because I did. (:

Talk when I am back in Germany! (:

PS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ImCpNqbJw

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen