Montag, 23. Juni 2014

Examblock and fishing

Hey everyone!
This one will probably one of my last posts in this block.. :'(
Anyway, my exams went all good, I had Homeec during normal school, then English and Marine Studies on Tuesday, Maths on Wednesday and Chemistry on Friday. Thursday was show day and everyone had a day off. Such a cool country: you have a day off to go to the show. Anyway, I didnt go because it REALLY expensive but not even that different to the German shows.
On Friday, as I only had my Chemistry exam, I was done after half a day so I went spontaneously with Levi and Thuy to the movies. We watched the brand-new movie 'How to train a dragon 2' and it was HILARIOUS. I just loved it! So if you get the chance, go and watch it. (:
I slept over at Levi's place and Saturday and Sunday was just very relaxed. Actually, we both worked a lot on our tasks, me on my good-bye presents and he on his music gear, but it was relaxed and fun. (:
On Sunday we went to Shayna's place to have another monopoly battle against her and Liam. It was very good, even if I didn't win this time. :P
That night, Levi came with me to my place after everything. He came because the next day, Monday, today, we went whale watching and we left real early in the morning. Anyway, we came home and Lexi, our bitch, had her puppies since one day!!! She got 8!!! (Ô.o) and they are all cute and healthy and really soft and lovely to touch. ^.^ That was a really big surprise because I didn't think of that anymore and then they were just there. Thihi!
This morning we left at 5 am with the boat and everything. It was Pete, Wade, Bianka, Levi and I and it was a great day on the boat! The boat ride was very nice and just amazing actually, and even if it wasn't really whale watching and more a fishing trip with some whales on the side, it was good fun. I caught a few fish, eatable ones in a decent size included and I saw a few whales, a sea snakes and turtles and dolphins and a shark and heaps of fish of course. (:
We were home at around 4 and then still had to clean the gear and stuff, so we couldnt go to my god-bye dinner with my hostfamily at 6pm in the schnitzel-house. So we ended up going at 7 pm to the Leap pup and had a meal there. I got my first little presents and we talked a lot.. We'll go next week to the Schnitzel-house now. (:
Now I am really tired and so ready for bed. The next two days are school free and I'll concentrate completly on the good-bye presents. Then I'll have the last two days of school with my official good-bye/birthday party at Friday night. (:
Looking forward to that!
Hear soon from you! Love xoxo


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen