Freitag, 25. April 2014

Snorkel trip

Hello everyone!
The first thing I want to dotoday is saying THANK YOU to everyone who is reading my blog! It has exactly 4100 hits today what is a remarkable amount! Thank you so much! <3

I survived the first week of school quiet well. Mainly, because I had only 2 days of proper school.
Me and the wetsuit
Annabelle on the cruise. :P
Monday was still holidays and I das the pool party at Shayna's place. Tuesday was then the first day of school again, it was alright and I wasn't even tired! :P I got results of exams and assignments back and I have an A in art, an A in Marien Studies, an A in Homeeconomic and a B in Maths. I think that's quiet alright. (: That aren't the results in my report card that I'll get on Monday for term 1 but, because they consider my results of year 11 as well. I'll have an A in Maths for example, but a B for Homeec.
Anyway, I got told on Tuesday, that my snorkeltrip (that was actually supposed to be last term, but because of bad weather, the date got  changed a thousand times) with the Grade 11. was on Thursday! So I quickly had to organise that I could sleep over at Annabelle's because she went as well.
Underwater selfie!
Wednesday after school, she and I went to Mount Pleasant and did some shopping and then we went to the gym together. The first time in my entire life that I've been to a gym! It was really good, I was amazed by all these people there and I even did a little workout. (: Thursday was the big day of the snorkel trip. We woke up at 4 am because the bus at school left at 5.30 am. That was really early. Ô.o I enjoyed the bustrip to Airlie Beach where we caught the cruise to the snorkel station in the reef, but the driving on the boat less. It was quiet rough and everyone was vomiting on the boat. I felt a little sick as well, didn't  vomite but. The actual snorkeling was alright. Even if the organisation was the same as the one I went on the snorkeltrip with Susanne with, we were on a different station in the reef. The snorkeling area was smaller and there was less to see. Because it was rough, it was harder to snorkel and the equipment didn't fit me 100%. I borrowed Carissa's under water camera and that was the only amazing thing about it. We took heaps of photos under water of the reef and us snorkeling. (:
The cruise
I told Levi everything that happened!
After lunch, Annabelle and I both slept a little on the actual station, because we were that tired. Even if I layed a towel ON TOP of me to protect me from the sun, I got a really nice sunburn on some parts of my body. At least it's already gone by now. The driving back wan't as rough and really good. I really enjoyed my day. (: On Thursday night, I was actually also invited to Jade's birthday diner. But coulnd't come because I was back from the trip too late. Levi went but, and because they hadn't have served their meals when I was back, I went to the diner for a tiny little bit as well and had birthday cake for diner. :P
On Friday was Anzac day. I slept over at Levi's place and together, we went and marche in the parade for the school at 8 am. It was good and a nice experience for me, I'm glad I did it. (:
Not much happened since then. I started working on all my good-bye presents and stuff, the remaining last two months will go quicker than I'll know it.

Talk soon again my loves!
Take care! (:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen