Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2014

The knitted cat, boating trips and Moranbah

Hallo!
The week after the pig on the spit was just normal. Normal Monday, normal Tuesday, normal Wednesday and even normal Thursday.
Well, actually that's not true. On Thursday, I went with Levi shopping. First, we brought my heavy 9 kg parcel with stuff in it to the post. I sent it alreay over to Germany to hopefully avoid overluggage in the  plane. Then we went just normal shopping and bought a few things, including a really cute and fluffy pyjama for Antonia's 50th birthday party with the motto pyjama party. Levi found a really cool one as well, it definitely suits him. :D
With Levi and Rachel on the road..
I also finished my big Homeec assignment. Finally. I finihed my backpack which I had to sew and my written report to it and I am really really proud of myself. It looks alright and I am well in time. (:
We stayed here..
On Friday, Levi came to my place after school and he even stayed the night. That was the first event ever of this sort. (Y) Well, we both had big assignments really urgently to do, so we actually worked the majority of the time on the assignments. However, working together on assignments is still better than working alone on assignments. (: We also made brownies and had a really fun dinner with my hostparents.
We continued the whole assignment thing the next day until about lunch time. Then we got picked up by Levi's mum and we both went to the Cameron's place.
The boats on the trailer
After a short packing everything up and having lunch and getting ready, we made our way to Moranbah, where Norm (Levi's dad) is working at the moment. The reasln for this 2-hour drive west? To be with Norma and to have a BBQ with all his mates, with Levi playing the guitar. It was good, I learnt how to peel prawns properly and I had the probably best steamed chicken in my life there. Yumyumyum!
We slept in a Motel, and the next morning, after an early waking up, we were heading home again.
Lunchbreak
For the rest of the day, Levi and I, we mainly worked a little longer on our assignments and I finished my Maths one, yuuhuuu! We also went for a walk and I cooked a pretty yummy Spinach and Tomatoe Quiche for dinner. In the meanwhile, Rachel sewed the first little new pants/overall for my softtoy elephant! He wears pants since his first day, but the old ones are worn out and started to rip open. The damage was unrepearable Rachel, the professional sewer, said and offered to make him new little pants. So I went the other day, and bought three different fabrics for this purpose. The first one is also turned into little pants now. However, it's not quiet finished yet, and some straps, fake-buttons and embellishments are still missing. It so CUTE though!
I was there. :D
I also started to knit. I bought this set ages ago that deliveres all the equipment to knit a little black cat. I had no idea how to knit, but I half thought it myself, half rachel helped me with it, and it already looked really really good. (:
Monday, I slept over at Annabelle's place, because on Tuesday, we had our first day of the boating trip. We had a quiet fun night, I kept knitting for my kitten, we tried to watch a movie which didn't load and we talked a lot. It was good. My sleep but, wasn't good at all. It was one of the worst I had in a long time.
The instruction
However, nect day, boating trip. It was actually the trip of the  non-OP-Marine-Studies-class, but because we are international, we got invited anyway.
First, we had to carry the boats and all teh gear down the boating ramp. There were 6 boats, I was in one with Annabelle and Jakob, the singer from Levi's band. It was really fun, we actually drove the boat on our own and we had to practise to drive eights and how to stop completly at a certain point (just like parking the boast) and how to rescue people who might have fallen over board. Beside of that, we had lunch, fun and a lot of driving. After everything, we had to carry everything up the boat ramp again. :P
What I knitted
No, it was really good, I got lightly sunburned but I was at school in time again, to catch the normal school bus home. Afterwards, I finished my knitting for the cat completly.


Today after school (I handed my Homec assignment finsihed and fixed up in), I built the whole kitten together. It looks a little dodgy, not quiet how it is supposed to be on the instruction sheet, but still quiet cute and I put so much time and effort into it. Ô.o
Bildunterschrift hinzufügen
Tomorrow, Levi and I will go out for dinner together to celebrate our 4th month anniversary a little. :P I'll give the kitten to him as a present, he reckons it's still okay, even if it's not beautiful. :P

So much happened here! :O
Talk soon people!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen