Sonntag, 11. Mai 2014

Pig-on-a-spit week or the story about the maths assignment

Hello! (: It's quiet a while already since my last post..
Shayna came over last weekend and we went to a gig of Levi's band on Friday night. The following Saturday we went with a couple of friends to a football game of another friend. It was alright, we did everything but watching the game. :P Afterwards, I went for a quick shop with Levi and we got some stuff for school and new fabric for my softtoy. His pants will get changed soon, they are unfixable ripped.. and because softtoy pants are usually not available in shops, they have to be homemade. I bought three different fabrics: a really fluffly and soft darkblue one with white dots, a darkblue one with white little pigs on it and a darkblue one, with shiney dots on it.. that's the Michael Jackson pants, only for the days, elephant wants to be famous. (x

:D
Sunday, Levi came over and we did some stuff I had to do. It was fun and I really enjoyed it. (: I also tought him his first complete verb: sein/ (to) be. He also stayed for dinner at my place, for the first time ever. It was really really good. (: And that was also the first day in a loooooooooooooooooooooong time, that it was actually COLD at nighttime. When I walked Levi outside where he got picked up, I was freezing. HOW much I enjoyed that! Unfortunally, the cold stayed only for a couple of days. It is a lot cooler already than it was in summer, but I am sometimes still sweating.. :/ I can't wait for the German winter, when the weather knows what it wants and everything is completly frozen in the morning..
Levi after a German lesson.

The week was average. Nothing really exiting happened. I work hard (more or less), had my english exam on Thursday and Friday and don't even care what I'll get in it. Stupid exam. -.-" I got my fourth and hopefully last assignment for this term, in Maths. It should be alright but. (:
Fridy after school, I went shopping with Shayna and Levi. I bought some stuff for my good-bye books and a big parcel-box. I filled it with stuff already, post cards and letters I got while I was here, notbooks for school I already used, soft toys, clothing... just stuff I surely know I wont need anymore while I am here. I got 9 kg together and will send it over on a ahip. I will hopefully prevent any overluggage in the plane (which is ridiculously expensive!) and make my trip home nice and comfortable. I will still have a lot of stuff to bring home though :D And the parcel isn't sent yet. It is still sitting here in my room. So nothing is for sure yet. :P
The pretty dead pig.

Tired but full warrior, at home the next day
However, we met Liam (Levi's drummer) in the shopping center and walked all together back to Shayna's place. We placed Monoploy for HOURS but in the end I won and got all the money while everyone else had to morgage their properties all the time. :P YES! I came home with Levi in the morning and we stayed at his place for a little while. Levi was mowing the lawn and I started my maths assignment before we both went to my place. We had a party to go that night, with my hostfamily. My hostfamily's friends had a pig on a spit night. The family has a bog country property and chicken and cows and pigs and dogs and ducks and heaps of trees and plants and and and... anyway, they killed a pig on Friday, did with it whatever you have to do with a dead pig and then grilled it over a fire for a whole day long. It was really really yum and the party was good fun. (: Levi made a BIG difference for me, I had someone to be with and to talk to. (:
Mother's day present 
We slept outside, so actually, we camped. I never thought I would do that again, but it was good, even if I didn't sleep too well actually.


Just having fun :D
This morning, after coming home, Levi stayed a little longer and we celebrated mother's  day. It's quiet a big thing here and I'm kind of glad that I survived it well. (Y) (: I bought Antonia a soap, a card and a cup. (: An average present, but that was seriously the only thing I could have  thought of. However, Levi left early afternoon and I spent the rest of the day finishing the first half of my maths assignment as well as possible. It's nearly done already, what is really good. (Y)
I had a quick and quiet dinner with my hostfamily and went to do some more jobs before I go to bed now.

Good night everyone!
There is a BIG week coming! (:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen