Samstag, 7. September 2013

Partyweekend! :D

Heyy everybody!
My new shoes
On Thursday I had a lot with me when I went to school. The things for 2 days away from home. ^.^
Well, after school on Thursday I went to Canelands with Susanne and other friends for a little shopping tours. I needed summer shoes, and yes, I was pretty successful. (: And OMG, I ate a little thing from McDonalds! First time here in AUS. Well, the taste is the same like in Germany. But I needed to try this before I could know it, right? ^.^
I had lots of fun and we'll do this again. (Y) (: Susanne's hostmum picked
My McDonalds menu :D
her, me, Susanne's brother and a friend of his up. We dropped the friend of at his place and well, went home. I slept over at Susanne's place and we had lots of fun with our Assignments and facebook and everything. :D

Unknown Boy, Zac and Jarrod having McDo
Fridy morning, we took the school bus and that was really relaxed. Than I had pancakes in school for breaki and I was REALLY full afterwards. ^.^  The day passed normal. Only thing, we had a messy cake day in english, the 'cheesecake' was just a big mess and didn't really taste like what I know under 'cheesecake'. But Susanne had warned me already that the australian version is pretty different. I prefer the German one. And we had cakeday in Art. Susanne and I had bought cake the day before and well, it was yummy. Just too much sugar and fat for me (I had also
After school, I took EVERYTHING I had with me and went to Annabelle's place with Annabelle and Mina (the norway excahnge girl). The schoolbus was way too full and it was hot and I felt a little uneasy. But alright, I'm still alive. ^.^
Susanne and I
Sheina (my lovely neighbour in homegroup)
cookies and sweets with me for lunch) and I felt a little sick. But that disapeard luckily. (:
We prepared with Annabelle's hostdad the tent and the dough for the 'Stockbrot' and everything. I had a nice chat with the dad, he's really nice and invited me to come more often for sleepovers and everything. I told him a little about the problem with the 'living in the middle of nowhere' without a bus. I knew actually nearly noone of the invited people, but we had fun around the little fire with the pizza and popcorn and sweets and cake and everything. :D (Yes, my belly was good again^.^) Than we watched a horror movie and I played the whole time spider on my phone. I HATE horror movies, but I didnt want to be alone. :( One after the other guest got picked up and well, in the end 7 people slept over. We had fun in the tent on our beds and it was actually not too uncomfortable. I met this one boy and we talked a little (He's british and moved 9 years ago. He speaks a couple of German words and his accent sounds a little like the french one. :D) and than I tried if I'm still able to speak french in a conversation with Mina. That was fun as well. ^.^
Annabelle here in yellow

Next morning, I was awake first (of course -.-) and had about 4 hours sleep. We had little pancakes and cake and ice cream for breakfast. :D Than we tidied everything up and the boys and 2 girls had to go. In the end, it was only Mina, Annabelle and me again and we watched a couple Youtube videos. Mina got picked up and Annabelle and I decided to go to the beach. There we met the german
The cake Ô.o
After a quick shower at Annabelle's place, my mum picked me up and we had a nice little chat in the car abour everything and the situation and that I probably do weekends like this more often in the future. I was really tired at the afternoon and watched just some random youtube videos. My parents went to a party and I dont know where Gemma and Adrian have been. I had a nice sandwich for diner and some honey toasts and danced around in the kitchen while listening to some good german songs as loud as I wanted to. ^.^ That was really really good and I was in a amazing mood. I went to bed at 9pm and woke up at 9 am this morning. :D 12 hours sleep, that is a lot for the first time since a long time. I dont sleep very well in the moment. But I had my room dark and used ear plugs.. well, maybe I should do this more often on weekends. (:
The morning in the tent

Thats my weekend. I should start to study for school, but I really dont feel like. -.-" Maybe we're going to the beach later to give Lexi a swim. She's out of her cage now. (:
speaking boy again. They went for a swim and persuaded me in the end to come as well. It was horrible. So I went out again and nearly felt asleep in the sand. ^.^
I just put some pictures in the last post... I got them from Susanne. (:
Have a nice day mes amis! <3

2 Kommentare:

  1. Super Schuhe, Honey.... you've got it:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. <3 (:
      Hast du bemerkt das sie eigentlich garnicht zueinander gehören? Gestern hab ich eine Ungleichheit gefunden... ^.^

      Löschen