Samstag, 14. September 2013

Heyy everybody!
That is the second time that I write this post. The first time my computer did whatever just when I was finished. -.-"
So well, this week nothing special happend. I just went to school but I had Friday off. It was the first day of Block Exam and you only have to be in school when you have an actual exam. And well, I hadn't. I actually wanted to study, but I was way to tired and it was really warm so stayed the whole day in bed. I fell nearly asleep on it, I really tried har to study and in the end I watched a movie.
Am I a good photograph or what?
At about 4.30 pm, my hostmum and Susanne came together, Antonia from work and Susanne to stay the week end at my place. We actually only watched movies and TV at Friday then. We had a early diner and went early to bed.
Over night the brother of Antonia came because of the Drags. Next morning I woke up at about 7 am, had a shower and Susanne and I made pancakes for breakfast. We tried the Blini-Russian Pancake-recipe I received once per postcrossing. And well, it was acually really bad. Way too less flour and the
pancakes didnt really taste sweet or anything. But well, we ate them anyway. Then we watered the trees together and took heaps of pictures. (:
About midday, we went to the Drags where we stayed the rest of the day. It was freaking hot, unbelievable! I mean, we have spring, and that was this sweaty-hot. You do nothing, you are in the shade and don't move but sweat anyway because the air is so hot. Welcome in Australia. Ô.o But we managed it pretty well by laying in the sun and just moved when Elliot actual raced. And it was really relaxing. Doing nothing. ^.^
She dyed her hair..!
What we had for diner? PIZZA of course! Susanne and I waited in front of the pizza hut because
there was no space inside anymore and we just had a little conversation with an random man. He was waiting as well for his pizza. That was nice. (:
This morning we just had a fast breakfast and Susanne and I had a funny water fight with old water pistols. But after the second round, we went into the pool and had fun there. :D We've exercised pretty hard and relaxed then on the swimming pasta. :D Do you know these 'Schwimmnudeln'? Well, we found two next to the pool. In the end we dryed and tanned on our towels and I was unbelievable relaxed... :o

But Suanne had to go and Antonia and Adrian took her into town. Well, I stay at home and I finished my Marine Studies revision and had cold pizza for lunch. Well, now I feel

This is probably my last post for the next month. Monday and Tuesday I have exams, on Wednesday I go to Sheyna and stay there until Friday. Wednesdy night we have a birthday party and on Thursday we have a camping party of our whole friend group. Then I have to help packing and everything and on Friday night (probably about midnight) we start our camping trip. And I won't have internet in the middle of the bush. :D And because the trip is for 3 weeks, I won't write the next month. I'm sorry..
fat and heavy and I actually regret it. And I have to start my English revision for tomorrow and I dont feel like it I just feel like having holidays. :(

But anyway, have a great time and enjoy the cold in Germany! Ô.o
Love <33

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen